Hello Midtown! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons for people in NYC to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your Midtown cosmetic dentist and I am willing to bet that you’ll be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but dentists in the Manhattan area can help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some Midtown residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in Midotwn and are looking for a dentist, I would love to serve you. My name is Dr. Marc Beshar. I have been practicing quality dentistry in NYC since 1990. Please call 212-753-2240 for an appointment.
Marc J. Beshar, DMD offers the following services:
And more! Call today!
Dr. Marc Beshar
Marc J. Beshar, DMD
25 Central Park W #1C
New York, NY 10023