Fix Your Smile in Manhattan’s Upper West Side
Porcelain veneers are strong and durable—perfect for your lifestyle! And fortunately for you, NYC dentist, Dr. Marc J. Beshar, specializes in porcelain veneers near Midtown.
Porcelain veneers are thin, ceramic coverings placed permanently on your teeth to add shape, color, and size. For those who have broken teeth, porcelain dental veneers provide a cost-effective and reliable option to restore the look of a beautiful smile, without having to replace teeth and enamel with caps or dental crowns.
The effects of porcelain veneers are immediate, and can be completed by your Dr. Beshar in as little as two visits at his office near Lincoln Center and Columbus Circle.
These dental veneers can be used to fix a variety of dental blemishes and imperfections including:
- Broken teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
There are a variety of reasons that porcelain veneers are so common. Advantages of porcelain dental veneers include:
- Porcelain veneers are safe and reliable. Porcelain is made of natural materials and has been used safely in mouths for decades. They preserve tooth structure and some require no tooth preparation.
- The change will be immediate and noticeable. Your smile will look healthy, without looking fake. Porcelain cosmetic veneers are the most common and aesthetically pleasing option of cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental veneers are treated just like teeth. Brushing and flossing take care of your veneers and surrounding gums.
- Porcelain veneers provide immediate effects, and take only two office visits to complete.
- Prepless veneers, such as Lumineers and others, require no drilling and can be particularly beneficial for those whose teeth tilt inward.
- You keep your teeth and your enamel. There is very little disturbance of the tooth and its structure. Once the porcelain veneers are fitted, your bite will remain the same.
To learn more about porcelain veneers and how they can transform your smile, contact our Midtown Manhattan dental office today.
Transform your smile with porcelain veneers