Dr. Marc Beshar understands how busy his Midtown Manhattan dental patients can be. You want to make it to the dentist to discuss your goals but in the city that never sleeps, it can seem impossible to make the time. That’s why Dr. Beshar offers a virtual consultation to discuss your smile goals at your convenience.
Are you terrified of the dentist? No worries! You don’t have to step a foot into our office without knowing Dr. Beshar is the perfect dentist to help you.
Dental Virtual Consultation In New York City
Virtual consultations are a modern solution to a modern problem for dentists and various healthcare professionals. People are busier than ever. Setting up in-person consultations can be an added burden in an overly busy life.
People are more comfortable than ever before with virtual meetings, so it makes sense for dentists to offer virtual consultations on various dental issues. A Web conference is a great alternative to a telephone conversation too.
Dr. Beshar knows that his patients have busy lives and packed schedules. Even if you prefer an in-person appointment, it can be tough to find a convenient time to visit the office. Dr. Beshar wants to help his patients solve their scheduling problems by offering virtual consultations to discuss their smile goals conveniently and comfortably.
Dental Services Available
Dentistry is a hands-on profession, so we can’t offer clinical services, but dental services can be in online consultations, and decisions can be made. You can consult with Dr. Beshar on a range of issues via video conference:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening
- Oral surgery consultations
- Invisalign braces or conventional braces
- Second opinions
- Sleep apnea, TMJ, TMD, facial reconstruction
- Periodontal treatments
- Crowns and veneers
Whatever you need information on, we can serve you through our virtual consultation service. If you have any dental anxiety, our virtual consultations are a great option, especially if you know that you need to see a dentist for a procedure or two.
While we obviously can’t treat your teeth and gum problems online, these remote consultations are great for gathering information, weighing treatment options, and perhaps increasing your comfort level with visiting the dentist.
Afraid of going to see a dentist? Not a problem! We can help you from a distance and assure you that you will get the best possible care from Dr. Beshar. You can even schedule your virtual consultation online. If you are a new patient, you will need to complete a new patient form online before your first consultation.
How Virtual Consultation Works
If you are familiar with online meetings via Zoom and Google Meeting, you will find your virtual consultation a familiar and comfortable experience. Of course, this isn’t a regular Google meeting, so the process is different in a couple of ways.
- What is your “smile goal”? In other words, what do you want to accomplish through cosmetic or restorative dentistry? A successful virtual consultation hinges on having a clear objective and direction. That’s why we ask for a smile goal.
- Your first step is to schedule a consultation online simply. Fill in all of the required fields and select one or more of the listed reasons for this consultation. We also ask patients to upload photos, so please have a recent closeup of your smile ready. Select your preferred contact method and hit the Submit button.
- We will confirm your appointment via text message, phone call, or email.
- You will receive a link to the meeting via email.
- Turn on your computer and camera, then click that video link to begin your video consultation on the appointed day and time.
- At the appointed time, log into your meeting using the link we provided.
- Follow-up appointments can be scheduled online or by phone.
Things To Know About Virtual Consultations
There are a couple of technical things to keep in mind. The most important thing to know is that you need a reasonably fast and stable internet connection. A bad connection can ruin a meeting in the same way that bad cell service makes a telephone consult more difficult.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you find that you cannot make your consultation call. There is a charge for missed appointments.
If you have insurance, we also ask you to submit your insurance information before your scheduled consultation.
If you are a new patient, be sure to fill out our new patient information form. We will not be able to consult without having new patient information in our system.
Dr. Beshar has decades of combined experience helping New Yorkers with a wide range of dental needs, from routine cleanings, fillings, and braces to complex oral surgeries. We pride ourselves on making good use of the latest dental technology and techniques.
This is why we are happy to offer remote video consultations for various oral care and cosmetic dentistry topics.
Complete Our Virtual Consultation Form And Get Started On That New Smile!
Dr. Beshar is proud to serve patients around New York City, both virtually and in person. We take insurance. As always, we are happy to take appointments by phone or through our online contact form.
Fill out our virtual consultation form and get your new smile started now!
Ready to schedule an appointment?